Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Price 's death

' In such a difficult time for residents of the area. '.

A year in the country die in car accidents 39 thousand. man. T. e. every day for 106. No one before them do not care. But if the crash killed 10 at one time - noise all over the country. Now my friend is dying grandmother - fell into a coma. She does not find the place. Over the last six months I buried relatives in the first knee - his grandfather and grandmother. Also no one raised the howl.

I think I bent and became cynical. But the price of the life of seven people who went voluntarily to the risk - they signed a contract to work on the ship, where a fire could be prevented and successfully. Cost of Living dying every year fishermen who voluntarily bars on the fragile ice Bay, two or three dozen each year, drowning, and five or six saves tens of Emergency. Cost of Living climbers, climbing on his own on the mountain avalanche. For this price I do not. It is equal to zero. These people are themselves devalued their lives, the risk of selecting. Why must we endure and fight against the wall, to express my condolences to their relatives? . Or much less than in any other place.

I do not feel sorry for them. just.

I feel sorry for a girl who dies of cancer. She did not choose the disease.
I feel sorry for kids, parents thrown into the street, but do not feel sorry for those who left himself.
I feel sorry for people who are in invincible circumstances and do not feel sorry for those who have not tried to change the situation.
I'm sorry for wasting time on the sympathy of those who did not deserve and did not want it, this sympathy.

IMHO, every climber who was crawling up the hill did not think that at his mutilated body ( if they find the body ) will be weeping parents and wife. So why think about it and cry to me?.

Do not cry about the death of. Death is just a continuation of life. For them, the departed. And we still live and live. But to live - it is much harder than to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment